Sharp top Chain products are made of top grade materials to provide the greater hardness necessary to resist corrosion and oxidation while maintaining strength at high temperatures. Solid center plates reduce failure due to sawdust and chip packing. We also offer precision ground flat bottom chains that reduce wear and damage to your chain bed and distribute loads evenly.
Sharp Top Chain 12A-1-2PEP, 16A1-2PEP, 16B-1-2PEP, 20B-1-2PEP
Sharp top chain: This kind of chain is widely used in wood industry, such as wood feeding and output, cutting and so on. The characteristics of the sharp top chain as below:
1. The wear resistance of the chain is good.
2. During the operation, the frictional resistance between the chain and the guide rail is small.
3. The chain consists of basic links and attachment links.
4.for special conditions. It must also be resistant to impact, heat, cold or corrosion.
Sharp Top Chain 80-4P2P,16B-4P2P
Sharp Top Chain 80-1-5PEP,80-2-5PEP,80H-2-5PEP,100-2-5PEP,100-1-PEP
Sharp Top Chain 160-1-DP,32-1-DP,C32B-1-DP,C32BN-1-DP
SHARP TOP CHAIN FEATURES
- High-precision teeth for optimal grip and least amount of penetration
- Heat treated shot peened pins, bushings, rollers, and side plates for optimal fatigue strength and working life
- Low draft tooth profile that distributes weight and reduces losses from bruising
- Triple alloy steel rivet pins and optimal riveting for extended life
- Ballized bushed plates for uniform hole size
- Pre-lubed with a premium lubricant designed for sharp top chain
- Unique solid center plate design that all but eliminates breakage from sawdust packing
- Chrome Pins (standard in some sizes)
- Machined Smooth Bottoms to reduce damage to the chain beds
- Anti-Corrosive Coatings
- Induction Hardened Teeth