|Standard||GB, ISO, ANSI, DIN|
|Type||Standard A and standard B precision roller chain, conveyor chain;|
|special chain with accessories, welding chain, leaf chain and sprocket|
|ANSI chain No.||40,50,60,80,100,120,140,160,180,200,240;|
|DIN/ISO chain No.||08A,10A,12A,16A,20A,24A,28A,32A,36A,40A,48A;|
|Application||Food processing, pharmaceutical and chemical industries, electronics, machinery;|
|household appliances, automotive manufacturing, metallurgy, sewage treatment|
|Series||A series,B series|
DETAILS ABOUT CZPT CHAIN
1. Are you a manufacturer or trade Company?
We are a factory founded in 1997 with a trade team for international service.
2. What terms of payment do you usually use?
T/T 30% deposit and 70% against document, Western Union, L/C at sight
3. What is your lead time for your goods?
Normally 35 days after confirmed order. 30 days could be available in the low season for some items (during May to July), and 45 days during the new year and hot season ( Jan to March).
For customers who need sample confirmation before ordering, please bear in mind that the following policy will be adopted:
1) All samples are free of charge with a maximum value not exceeding USD 100.
2) The courier cost for the first-time sample sending will be charged by the consignee. We will send the samples with freight to be collected. So please inform your account with FedEx, UPS, DHL, or TNT so that we can proceed promptly.
3) The first-time courier cost will be totally deducted from the contract value of the trial cooperation.
4) OEM/ODM are both available.
|Standard or Nonstandard:||Nonstandard|
|Application:||Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Food Machinery, Marine, Mining Equipment, Agricultural Machinery, Car|
|Type:||Double Pitch Chain|
Can a drive chain be used in a conveyor oven or industrial baking application?
Yes, a drive chain can be used in a conveyor oven or industrial baking application where reliable and efficient power transmission is required. Here is a detailed explanation:
In conveyor ovens and industrial baking applications, a conveyor system is used to transport products through the baking or cooking process. Drive chains offer several advantages in these applications:
- High Temperature Resistance: Conveyor ovens and industrial baking processes often involve high temperatures. Drive chains can be selected or specially designed with materials that can withstand the elevated temperatures encountered in these applications. Heat-resistant materials, such as stainless steel or special alloys, ensure reliable chain operation and prevent chain failure due to excessive heat.
- Smooth and Continuous Operation: Drive chains provide smooth and continuous power transmission in conveyor systems, ensuring consistent movement of products through the baking or cooking process. The interlocking design of the chain and sprockets allows for precise product positioning and control.
- Load Capacity: Conveyor ovens and industrial baking applications may involve heavy loads and products with varying weights. Drive chains are designed to handle high load capacities, ensuring reliable power transmission and efficient movement of products along the conveyor system.
- Durability and Wear Resistance: Drive chains used in conveyor ovens and industrial baking applications are built to withstand the demanding conditions of continuous operation. They are designed with materials and coatings that provide durability, wear resistance, and protection against corrosion or food contamination.
- Easy Maintenance: Conveyor systems require regular maintenance to ensure optimal performance and prevent downtime. Drive chains offer ease of maintenance, with features such as removable links or easy access to chain components for inspection, lubrication, and tension adjustment. This facilitates quick and efficient maintenance routines, minimizing production interruptions.
When selecting a drive chain for a conveyor oven or industrial baking application, factors such as temperature resistance, load capacity, speed requirements, and compatibility with food or baking regulations should be considered.
Regular inspection, lubrication, and tension adjustment are crucial for maintaining the performance and longevity of the drive chain in conveyor oven or industrial baking applications. These maintenance practices help prevent chain elongation, excessive wear, and potential chain failure.
By utilizing drive chains in conveyor ovens and industrial baking applications, operators can benefit from high temperature resistance, smooth operation, high load capacity, durability, and easy maintenance, contributing to efficient and reliable baking processes and product throughput.
Can a drive chain be used in heavy-duty industrial applications?
Yes, drive chains are commonly used in heavy-duty industrial applications due to their ability to handle high loads, endure harsh environments, and provide reliable power transmission. Here is a detailed explanation:
In heavy-duty industrial applications, where large machinery and equipment are involved, drive chains offer several advantages:
- Load Capacity: Drive chains are designed to handle heavy loads, making them suitable for industrial applications that require the transmission of substantial power and torque.
- Durability: Drive chains are known for their durability and ability to withstand demanding conditions. They are designed to resist wear, fatigue, and shock loads, providing reliable performance over extended periods.
- Harsh Environment Resistance: Industrial environments can expose machinery to extreme temperatures, dust, dirt, moisture, and chemicals. Drive chains are designed to withstand these harsh conditions, ensuring reliable operation and minimizing the risk of failure.
- Flexibility and Adaptability: Drive chains offer flexibility in terms of design and customization. They can be adapted to various industrial applications, including conveyors, heavy machinery, material handling systems, and more.
- Cost-Effective Solution: Drive chains are generally cost-effective compared to other power transmission systems. They provide reliable performance at a competitive price point, making them a preferred choice for heavy-duty industrial applications.
It is important to select the appropriate drive chain type, size, and material for the specific heavy-duty industrial application. Additionally, proper maintenance, including regular inspection, lubrication, and tension adjustment, is essential to ensure optimal performance and longevity of the drive chain in heavy-duty industrial environments.
Are there different standards or certifications for drive chains?
Yes, there are different standards and certifications that apply to drive chains to ensure their quality, performance, and compatibility with specific industries or applications. Here’s an explanation:
Drive chains may adhere to various standards and certifications, depending on the region and specific requirements. Some common standards and certifications for drive chains include:
- 1. ISO Standards: The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) has developed several standards related to drive chains. ISO 606 specifies the dimensions and mechanical requirements for roller chains, while ISO 10823 provides guidelines for determining the fatigue strength of roller chains.
- 2. ANSI Standards: The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) has established standards for drive chains, such as ANSI B29.1 for roller chains and ANSI B29.2 for double pitch roller chains. These standards cover dimensions, design, and performance requirements for various types and sizes of chains.
- 3. DIN Standards: The Deutsches Institut für Normung (DIN) has developed standards for drive chains commonly used in Germany and European markets. DIN 8187 covers roller chains, while DIN 8181 specifies leaf chains.
- 4. JIS Standards: The Japanese Industrial Standards (JIS) have their own set of standards for drive chains. JIS B1801 covers roller chains, JIS B1802 specifies leaf chains, and JIS B1803 provides guidelines for silent chains.
- 5. Industry-Specific Standards: Certain industries, such as automotive or agricultural, may have specific standards or certifications for drive chains. For example, the Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG) in the automotive sector may have guidelines or requirements for drive chains used in automobiles.
When selecting a drive chain, it is important to consider the relevant standards and certifications that apply to your industry or application. Adhering to these standards ensures that the drive chain meets the required quality, performance, and safety standards for the intended use.
editor by CX 2023-09-15