|Chain Model||Roller Chains|
|Structure (for Chain)||Roller Chain|
|Specification||GB/T, DIN, ANSI, ISO, BS, JIS.|
Wolff Chain Co. is 1 of the professional chain manufacturers in China. We focus on reseaching, manufacturing and trading of the chain drive with famous brands — “DOVON” and “DECHO”. We supply OEM services for many famous enterprises such as SUZUKI, XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS., FAW, AGCO, JUMING as well.
Wolff mainly producing the Transmission chains,Conveyor chains,Dragging Chains,Silent chains,Leaf chains,Roller chains,Special chain and many other series of chain products. Our technicians a have improved the chains quality to the world-level. High quality material selection, powerful and precise heat-treatment technology and excellent assembly methods ensure Wolff chains meet the tough and strict requirements for machines and vehicles.
All of our products completely conform to the international standard such as ISO\DIN\ANSI\BS\JIS, etc. Wolff has been successfully certified by ISO9001 Quality Management System,SGS inspection and BV inspection. Wolff chains can be widely applied to many industries including automobile, motorcycle, forklift, wood processing machine, constructure machine, packing machine, food machine,tobacco machine and agricultural equipments. Wolff chains are popular in America,South America,Europe,Middle East, South East Asia and Africa markets.
Welcome to our exhibition
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in single color box. If you have special request about packing, pls negotiate with us in advance, we can pack the goods as your request.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance. Other payments terms, pls negotiate with us in advance, we can discuss.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 30 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and
the courier cost.We welcome sample order.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,
|Standard or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Application:||Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Food Machinery, Marine, Mining Equipment|
|Surface Treatment:||Oil Blooming|
|Type:||Short Pitch Chain|
How does the material hardness of a drive chain affect its durability?
The material hardness of a drive chain plays a significant role in determining its durability and resistance to wear. Here is a detailed explanation:
Material hardness refers to the ability of a material to resist indentation, abrasion, and penetration by external forces. In the context of drive chains, the hardness of the chain’s components, such as pins, bushings, and rollers, directly affects the chain’s durability and lifespan.
When it comes to drive chain durability, the following factors come into play:
- Resistance to Wear: A higher material hardness typically results in better resistance to wear. Drive chains with harder materials can withstand the friction and contact forces encountered during operation, minimizing the wear on critical components. This translates to extended chain life and reduced maintenance requirements.
- Impact Resistance: The material hardness of a drive chain also affects its ability to resist impact forces. Chains operating in environments with frequent impacts or shock loads, such as in mining or heavy-duty applications, require high hardness materials to withstand the sudden stresses without deformation or failure.
- Resistance to Deformation: Harder materials exhibit greater resistance to deformation under load. This is particularly important in drive chains where precise interlocking of chain components is necessary for efficient power transmission. Chains with higher material hardness maintain their shape and dimensional integrity, ensuring consistent performance and minimizing the risk of chain elongation or misalignment.
- Corrosion Resistance: While material hardness primarily affects wear resistance, it can indirectly impact the chain’s resistance to corrosion. Certain high-hardness materials, such as stainless steel or specific alloys, offer improved corrosion resistance compared to softer materials. This is especially relevant in applications where the chain is exposed to corrosive environments, such as marine or chemical industries.
It is important to note that while higher hardness generally leads to improved durability, excessive hardness can also result in brittleness and reduced impact resistance. Therefore, a balance must be struck between hardness and other mechanical properties to ensure optimal performance and durability of the drive chain.
Manufacturers typically specify the appropriate hardness level for drive chain components based on the specific application requirements. These specifications take into account factors such as load capacity, operating conditions, anticipated wear rates, and desired service life.
Regular maintenance practices, such as proper lubrication, periodic inspection, and tension adjustment, are essential for maximizing the durability and performance of the drive chain, regardless of its material hardness.
By selecting a drive chain with the appropriate material hardness and implementing proper maintenance practices, operators can ensure optimal durability, extended chain life, and reliable power transmission in various industrial applications.
Can a drive chain be used in a hydraulic or pneumatic system?
A drive chain is not typically used as a primary power transmission method in hydraulic or pneumatic systems. Hydraulic and pneumatic systems rely on fluid power to transmit force and motion. However, drive chains can still be used in certain auxiliary or secondary applications within these systems. Here is a detailed explanation:
In hydraulic or pneumatic systems, the primary power transmission is achieved through the use of hydraulic fluid or compressed air. The fluid or air is pressurized and controlled to generate force and motion in actuators or motors. Drive chains, on the other hand, are commonly used in mechanical power transmission applications where direct force is required, such as in mechanical drives or conveyors.
While drive chains may not be used as the main power transmission method, they can be employed in auxiliary or secondary applications within hydraulic or pneumatic systems, including:
- Tensioning and Positioning: Drive chains can be used to tension belts or other components in a system that is driven by hydraulic or pneumatic power. They can provide accurate positioning and tension control in certain applications.
- Linkage Mechanisms: Drive chains can be utilized as part of mechanical linkage mechanisms in hydraulic or pneumatic systems to transmit motion or force between different components.
- Drive Chain Actuators: In some cases, specialized drive chain actuators can be used in combination with hydraulic or pneumatic power to provide linear or rotary motion for specific applications.
- Accessories and Ancillary Devices: Drive chains can be employed in various accessories or ancillary devices within hydraulic or pneumatic systems, such as tensioners, clutches, or braking mechanisms.
It is important to note that the selection and application of drive chains in hydraulic or pneumatic systems require careful consideration of the specific requirements, load conditions, and compatibility with the fluid power components. Consulting with experts or manufacturers is recommended to ensure the proper integration and performance of the drive chain in such applications.
How do you properly tension a drive chain?
Tensioning a drive chain properly is important to ensure optimal performance, minimize wear, and prevent premature failure. Here are the steps to properly tension a drive chain:
- Identify the Tensioning Method: Determine the type of tensioning system used for your specific drive chain. Common tensioning methods include manual adjustment, automatic tensioners, or tensioning devices incorporated into the chain drive system.
- Refer to Manufacturer’s Guidelines: Consult the manufacturer’s guidelines or specifications for the recommended tensioning range and procedure specific to your drive chain. Manufacturers often provide specific instructions regarding the appropriate tensioning method and the acceptable slack or sag limits.
- Measure the Initial Tension: Measure the initial tension of the drive chain. This can be done using a tension gauge or by applying manual force to the chain at a specific point and measuring the deflection or sag. Ensure that the initial tension is within the recommended range specified by the manufacturer.
- Adjust Tension: If the initial tension is outside the recommended range, adjust the tension accordingly. For manual tensioning systems, typically a tensioning device, such as an adjusting bolt or eccentric cam, is used to increase or decrease the tension. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for the specific adjustment mechanism.
- Check Alignment: While tensioning the chain, ensure that it remains properly aligned on the sprockets. Misalignment can cause uneven wear and premature failure. Make any necessary alignment adjustments as per the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Recheck Tension: After tension adjustment and alignment, recheck the tension to ensure it falls within the recommended range. Use a tension gauge or follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for measuring the tension. Repeat the adjustment process if necessary.
- Verify Operation: After tensioning, operate the machinery or system with the tensioned chain and observe its performance. Check for any abnormal noise, vibration, or unusual wear patterns. If any issues persist, reevaluate the tensioning and alignment.
It is important to note that proper tensioning may require periodic rechecks and adjustments over time as the chain elongates or wears. Regular maintenance and inspections will help ensure the drive chain remains properly tensioned and aligned for optimal performance and longevity.
editor by CX 2023-10-18