Drive Stainless Steel Double Pitch Conveyor Chains With Top Rollers
Stainless steel double-pitch conveyor chain with top roller
The double-pitch conveyor chain with a top roller is the chain transmission type most commonly used to transmit mechanical power on many domestic, industrial, and agricultural machinery (including conveyors, wire drawing machines and pipe drawing machines, printing machines, automobiles, motorcycles, and bicycles).
The product is made of high-quality alloy steel. The plate adopts precision technology to punch and extrude holes. The pins, bushings, and rollers are processed by high-efficiency automatic equipment and automatic grinding equipment, and then undergo carburizing heat treatment, carbon-nitrogen protection mesh belt furnace, surface sandblasting, etc. The performance of the whole chain is ensured by the assembly accuracy of the inner hole position and the pressure riveting.
At HZPT, we are proud to provide customers with the highest quality double-pitch conveyor chain with a top roller.
It consists of a series of short cylindrical rollers fixed together by side connecting rods. It is composed of a
Sprocket. It is a simple, reliable, and efficient power transmission mode. Carry out tooth hardening, stamping, and surface treatment according to customer requirements. All short-pitch chains in stock are subject to high-quality control to meet your requirements.
We specialize in the production of agricultural roller chains, flat-top chains, chains, hollow pin chains, beer filling and packaging line conveyor chains, paver chains, auxiliary sidebar lifting chains, bucket lifting chains (cement mill chains), forged scraper chains, automobile industry loading chains, metallurgical industry loading chains, mining machinery transport chains, trencher chains, sugar factory chains, double flexible chains, etc. Welcome to call and email for a consultation!
We also supply sprockets to match your chains.
Contact us: We care about our valued buyers; if you have any questions, our Customer Service staff will gladly help you. We try our best to reply to your emails as soon as possible; however, due to the high volume of daily incoming emails and the time zone difference, we may not be able to reply immediately. Please allow 24 business hours for us to respond.
We are specialized in producing Agricultural Roller Chain, Flat Top Chain, Track Chain, Hollow Pin Chain, Conveyor Chain for Beer Filling and Packing Line, Paver Chain, Attachment Sidebar Elevator Chain, Bucket Elevator Chain (Cement Mill Chain), Forging Scraper Chains, Loading Chain for Automobile Industry, Loading Chain for Metallurgical Industry, Conveyor Chain for Mine Machinery, Trencher Chain, Sugar Mill Chain, Double Flex Chain, etc. Welcome calls and emails to inquiries!
|Usage:||Transmission Chain, Drag Chain, Conveyor Chain, Dedicated Special Chain|
|Surface Treatment:||Oil Blooming|
Can a drive chain be used in a chemical or petrochemical processing application?
Yes, a drive chain can be used in chemical or petrochemical processing applications where reliable power transmission is required. Here is a detailed explanation:
Chemical and petrochemical processing industries involve the handling, mixing, and processing of various substances, including corrosive chemicals, solvents, and hydrocarbons. Drive chains offer several advantages in these applications:
- Corrosion Resistance: Drive chains can be selected or specially designed with materials that offer corrosion resistance. Stainless steel, high-performance alloys, or coatings can be applied to the chain components to withstand the corrosive effects of chemicals and maintain chain integrity and performance.
- High Load Capacity: Chemical and petrochemical processing often involves heavy-duty operations and the movement of large loads. Drive chains are designed to handle high load capacities, providing reliable power transmission and withstanding the demanding conditions of these applications.
- Precise Control: Drive chains provide precise control over the movement of equipment and processes in chemical and petrochemical plants. The interlocking design of the chain and sprockets allows for accurate positioning, speed control, and synchronization of various components and machinery.
- Wide Operating Temperature Range: Drive chains can be engineered to operate in a wide temperature range, accommodating the temperature variations encountered in chemical and petrochemical processing. High-temperature materials or lubricants can be used to ensure optimal performance under extreme conditions.
- Resistance to Harsh Environments: Chemical and petrochemical processing environments may involve exposure to extreme temperatures, humidity, dust, and other harsh conditions. Drive chains are designed to withstand these environments, with features such as seals, specialized coatings, or materials that offer protection against contaminants and maintain reliable operation.
- Long Service Life: Drive chains, when properly selected, installed, and maintained, can provide long service life in chemical and petrochemical processing applications. Regular inspection, lubrication, and tension adjustment help optimize chain performance and minimize downtime due to chain failure.
When selecting a drive chain for chemical or petrochemical processing applications, factors such as corrosion resistance, load capacity, temperature range, speed requirements, and compatibility with industry regulations should be considered.
It is important to implement proper maintenance practices, including regular inspection, lubrication, and tension adjustment, to ensure the optimal performance and longevity of the drive chain in chemical and petrochemical processing applications.
By utilizing drive chains in chemical and petrochemical processing, operators can benefit from corrosion resistance, high load capacity, precise control, wide temperature range, resistance to harsh environments, long service life, and reliable power transmission, contributing to efficient and safe processing operations.
Can a drive chain be used in a mining or construction application?
Yes, a drive chain can be used in mining and construction applications, where reliable power transmission and durability are essential. Here is a detailed explanation:
In mining and construction, heavy machinery and equipment are commonly used to perform tasks such as excavating, hauling, and material handling. Drive chains offer several advantages in these demanding applications:
- High Load Capacity: Drive chains are known for their high load-carrying capacity, making them suitable for heavy-duty applications commonly found in mining and construction. They can handle the significant forces and loads associated with excavators, cranes, bulldozers, and other machinery.
- Durability and Reliability: Mining and construction environments are challenging, with conditions such as dust, dirt, vibrations, and extreme temperatures. Drive chains are designed to withstand these harsh conditions and provide reliable and durable power transmission even in rugged and demanding operating environments.
- Resistance to Wear and Fatigue: Drive chains are manufactured from materials and coatings that offer excellent resistance to wear, fatigue, and corrosion. This ensures a longer service life, reducing the frequency of replacements and minimizing downtime for maintenance.
- Flexibility and Adaptability: Drive chains can be customized to fit specific mining and construction applications. They are available in various sizes, pitches, and materials to accommodate different loads, speeds, and environmental conditions.
- Suitable for Variable Speeds and Torques: Drive chains can handle variable speeds and torques, allowing them to adapt to different operational requirements in mining and construction equipment. They can efficiently transmit power and withstand sudden changes in loads and torque.
- Compatibility with Attachments: Drive chains can be equipped with attachments or customized to accommodate specific attachments used in mining and construction machinery. These attachments, such as buckets, rippers, or lifting arms, can be securely connected to the chain, enabling efficient material handling or specialized tasks.
It is important to select the appropriate drive chain type, size, and material based on the specific requirements of the mining or construction application. Regular maintenance, including inspection, lubrication, and tension adjustment, is crucial to ensure optimal performance and longevity of the drive chain in these demanding environments.
By utilizing drive chains in mining and construction applications, operators can benefit from reliable power transmission, durability, and the ability to withstand the challenging conditions encountered in these industries.
How often should a drive chain be lubricated?
Proper lubrication is essential for maintaining the performance and longevity of a drive chain. However, the frequency of lubrication depends on several factors, such as the application, operating conditions, and the type of lubricant used. Here are some general guidelines:
- 1. Manufacturer’s Recommendations: Always refer to the manufacturer’s recommendations and guidelines for the specific drive chain you are using. They may provide specific instructions regarding lubrication frequency and the type of lubricant to use.
- 2. Operating Conditions: Consider the operating conditions in which the drive chain operates. Factors such as temperature, humidity, dust, and exposure to contaminants can affect the lubrication requirements. In harsh or demanding conditions, more frequent lubrication may be necessary.
- 3. Usage Intensity: The frequency of lubrication can also depend on the intensity of usage. Chains used in high-speed or heavy-duty applications may require more frequent lubrication to maintain optimal performance.
- 4. Visual Inspection: Regularly inspect the drive chain for signs of inadequate lubrication, such as dryness, rust, or excessive wear. If you notice any of these signs, it may indicate the need for more frequent lubrication.
- 5. Lubricant Type: The type of lubricant used can also affect the lubrication frequency. Some lubricants provide longer-lasting protection and require less frequent application, while others may need to be applied more regularly.
In general, it is recommended to lubricate a drive chain at least every few hundred miles or operating hours. However, it is crucial to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations and consider the specific operating conditions to determine the appropriate lubrication frequency for your drive chain.
editor by CX 2023-07-31