|Chain Model||Roller Chains|
|Structure (for Chain)||Roller Chain|
|Specification||GB/T, DIN, ANSI, ISO, BS, JIS.|
Wolff Chain Co. is 1 of the professional chain manufacturers in China. We focus on reseaching, manufacturing and trading of the chain drive with famous brands — “DOVON” and “DECHO”. We supply OEM services for many famous enterprises such as SUZUKI, XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS., FAW, AGCO, JUMING as well.
Wolff mainly producing the Transmission chains,Conveyor chains,Dragging Chains,Silent chains,Leaf chains,Roller chains,Special chain and many other series of chain products. Our technicians a have improved the chains quality to the world-level. High quality material selection, powerful and precise heat-treatment technology and excellent assembly methods ensure Wolff chains meet the tough and strict requirements for machines and vehicles.
All of our products completely conform to the international standard such as ISO\DIN\ANSI\BS\JIS, etc. Wolff has been successfully certified by ISO9001 Quality Management System,SGS inspection and BV inspection. Wolff chains can be widely applied to many industries including automobile, motorcycle, forklift, wood processing machine, constructure machine, packing machine, food machine,tobacco machine and agricultural equipments. Wolff chains are popular in America,South America,Europe,Middle East, South East Asia and Africa markets.
Welcome to our exhibition
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in single color box. If you have special request about packing, pls negotiate with us in advance, we can pack the goods as your request.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance. Other payments terms, pls negotiate with us in advance, we can discuss.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 30 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and
the courier cost.We welcome sample order.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,
|Standard or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Application:||Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Food Machinery, Marine, Mining Equipment|
|Surface Treatment:||Oil Blooming|
|Type:||Short Pitch Chain|
How does the alignment of sprockets affect the performance of a drive chain?
The alignment of sprockets is critical for ensuring the optimal performance and longevity of a drive chain. Here is a detailed explanation:
The alignment of sprockets directly affects the following aspects of a drive chain’s performance:
- Smooth Power Transmission: Proper alignment of sprockets ensures the smooth engagement and disengagement of the chain with the sprocket teeth. When the sprockets are aligned correctly, the chain articulates smoothly, minimizing friction, wear, and noise. This promotes efficient power transmission and prevents premature chain failure.
- Reduced Wear and Elongation: Misaligned sprockets can cause uneven loading on the chain, leading to accelerated wear and elongation. When the sprockets are aligned, the chain experiences equal forces on all links, resulting in more uniform wear distribution and reducing the risk of chain elongation. Proper alignment helps maintain the chain’s pitch and overall length, ensuring consistent power transmission and extending the chain’s service life.
- Minimized Side Loads: Misaligned sprockets can create side loads on the chain, causing it to run at an angle or contact the side plates excessively. This leads to increased friction, wear, and stress on the chain components. Proper alignment reduces these side loads, allowing the chain to run smoothly and minimizing unnecessary wear and stress on the chain’s components.
- Prevention of Chain Skipping or Jumping: Misaligned sprockets can cause the chain to skip or jump teeth, resulting in loss of power transmission, erratic operation, and potential damage to the chain and sprockets. Proper alignment ensures that the chain remains engaged with the sprocket teeth, preventing any skipping or jumping and ensuring reliable power transmission.
- Optimal Tension Distribution: Properly aligned sprockets contribute to the even distribution of chain tension. When the sprockets are aligned, the tension is evenly distributed along the chain, reducing the risk of localized stress points and chain elongation. This helps maintain consistent tension, improves power transmission efficiency, and extends the life of the chain and sprockets.
To achieve proper sprocket alignment, it is important to ensure that the sprockets are mounted securely, aligned parallel to each other, and positioned at the correct distance apart. Additionally, the sprockets should have the appropriate tooth profile and pitch diameter to match the chain’s specifications.
Regular inspection and maintenance are essential to verify and maintain sprocket alignment. This includes checking for signs of wear, damage, or misalignment, as well as periodically adjusting the tension and lubricating the chain as needed.
By ensuring the proper alignment of sprockets, operators can achieve smooth power transmission, reduced wear, minimized side loads, prevention of chain skipping, and optimal tension distribution. This ultimately improves the performance, efficiency, and reliability of the drive chain system.
Can a drive chain be used in a medical or healthcare application?
Yes, a drive chain can be used in certain medical and healthcare applications where reliable and precise power transmission is required. Here is a detailed explanation:
In medical and healthcare settings, various equipment and devices rely on efficient power transmission to perform critical functions. While drive chains may not be used in all medical applications, they can be suitable for specific applications that involve controlled movement, precision, and durability. Here are some examples:
- Medical Imaging Systems: Drive chains can be used in medical imaging systems such as CT scanners, MRI machines, and X-ray machines. These systems often require precise and synchronized movement of components for image acquisition. Drive chains enable accurate positioning and controlled motion, ensuring the necessary alignment and stability during the scanning process.
- Robotic Surgery Systems: Robotic surgery systems require precise and reliable power transmission to control the movement of robotic arms and surgical instruments. Drive chains can be used to transmit power and ensure accurate positioning, enabling surgeons to perform delicate procedures with enhanced precision and control.
- Rehabilitation and Physical Therapy Equipment: Drive chains can be incorporated into rehabilitation and physical therapy equipment such as exercise machines or motorized devices used for therapeutic purposes. These chains allow for adjustable resistance, controlled movement, and precise range of motion, assisting patients in their recovery and rehabilitation processes.
- Medical Equipment Mobility: Drive chains can be utilized in medical equipment such as hospital beds, stretchers, or mobile carts, where controlled and smooth movement is necessary. Drive chains enable adjustable height, positioning, and mobility, ensuring safe and precise patient handling and transport within healthcare facilities.
It is important to note that in medical and healthcare applications, specific regulations, standards, and guidelines must be followed. The design, material selection, and installation of drive chains should comply with the applicable medical industry standards and safety requirements.
Additionally, regular maintenance, including inspection, lubrication, and tension adjustment, is crucial to ensure optimal performance and reliability of the drive chain in medical and healthcare applications.
By utilizing drive chains in select medical and healthcare applications, operators can benefit from precise power transmission, accurate positioning, controlled movement, and enhanced functionality, contributing to improved patient care and medical outcomes.
What are the common materials used in drive chains?
Drive chains are manufactured using different materials, chosen based on their specific properties and suitability for the intended application. Here are some common materials used in the production of drive chains:
- Steel: Steel is the most widely used material for drive chains. It offers high strength, durability, and wear resistance. Different grades of steel, such as carbon steel, alloy steel, and stainless steel, are utilized based on the specific requirements of the application.
- Plastic: In certain applications where corrosion resistance, low noise, or weight reduction are priorities, plastic chains are used. Plastic chains are lightweight, resistant to chemicals, and provide smooth operation.
- Nickel-Plated: Nickel-plated chains offer enhanced corrosion resistance compared to standard steel chains. They are commonly used in applications exposed to moisture, humidity, or corrosive environments.
- Coated: Coated chains are regular steel chains with an additional coating applied to the surface for improved protection against corrosion and wear. Common coatings include zinc plating, black oxide coating, or specialized coatings like Teflon®.
- Heat-Treated: Heat-treated chains undergo a specialized heat treatment process to enhance their hardness, strength, and durability. Heat-treated chains are commonly used in heavy-duty applications that require high tensile strength and resistance to wear and fatigue.
- Alloy: Alloy chains are made from steel that is alloyed with other elements like chromium, molybdenum, or nickel. These alloying elements enhance the chain’s strength, toughness, and resistance to corrosion and wear.
The choice of material depends on factors such as the application requirements, operating conditions, load capacity, environmental factors, and budget constraints. It is essential to select a drive chain material that can withstand the specific demands of the application to ensure optimal performance and longevity.
editor by CX 2023-07-31