With more than 18 years’ histiory, we are a professinal manufacturer for drop forged products such as forged chain (X348 X458 X658 X678 X698 F100 F160), scraper chain (10160, 14218, 14226, 142N), conveyor trolley (X348, X458, X678, XT160), and drive chain (X348, X458, X678), and so forth standard moulds of chain.
Besides, we can also produce as per your drawing or sample, special link chain, pusher, pin and plate, according to customers’ unique requirements.
1) Material: Alloy steel, 40Cr, 42CrMo and so on.
2) Types: Standard types, X348 X458 X678, and so on. (Or as per your drawing)
3) Process: Moulding→Forging→Polishing & Blasting→Fine machining→Heat treatment→Blasting→Inspecting & testing→Packing
|Model||Dimension||Weight (Kg)||Material||Hardness||Working Load (KN)||Limit Load (KN)|
|10160||101.6||30||36||13||14.5||9||14||0.36||20CrMnTi||Surface HRC56-64° Depth 0.6-1.2mm||21.6||120|
|14218||142||42||50||19||20.5||11||25||1.15||20CrMnTi||Surface HRC56-64° Depth 0.6-1.2mm||48.6||270|
|14226||142||62||50||28||30||15||25||1.75||20CrMnTi||Surface HRC56-64° Depth 0.6-1.2mm||61.2||340|
|2571||200||66||60||30||32||18||30||2.8||20CrMnTi||Surface HRC56-64° Depth 0.6-1.2mm||72||400|
|26014||260||70||75||31||33||20||34||5.2||20CrMnTi||Surface HRC56-64° Depth 0.6-1.2mm||135||750|
Products & Testing Equipments
Packing & Delivery
Why Choose Us?
1. We are engaged in chain industry over 15 years with rich market experience. We keep improving production techniques. All the products have longer working life and have passed the market test.
2. We can design the correct chains with high quality material, good abrasion resistance, good corrosion, high strengthen and etc as per your request or the chain application.
3. We are the chain manufacturer; you can directly purchase the product from us with low price and high quality.
4. We have a professional team for international trade, they have abundant experiences and are always ready to solve problems for customers. So you have nothing to worry about.
5. We have the long-term cooperative forwarder who can give us the lowest freight. And it can help you to save the freight. What’s more, for the FCL, we will design the packages as per the container sizes with the largest capacity to save the shipping cost for both of us.
|Standard or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Application:||Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Food Machinery, Mining Equipment, Agricultural Machinery, Coating, Spraying, Mining, Slaughtering, Assembly|
|Type:||Cranked Link Chain|
What are the advantages of using a lightweight drive chain?
Using a lightweight drive chain offers several advantages in certain applications where weight reduction is a critical factor. Here is a detailed explanation:
Lightweight drive chains are specifically designed to provide reliable power transmission while minimizing the overall weight of the system. The advantages of using such chains include:
- Improved Energy Efficiency: Lightweight drive chains reduce the overall mass and inertia of the power transmission system. This results in improved energy efficiency, as less power is required to accelerate and decelerate the lighter components. Reduced energy consumption contributes to cost savings and promotes sustainability.
- Enhanced System Performance: By reducing the weight of the drive chain, the overall system performance can be improved. The reduced mass allows for quicker response times, faster acceleration, and improved dynamic performance of the machinery or equipment. This can be particularly beneficial in applications that require rapid changes in speed or direction.
- Increased Speed Capability: Lightweight drive chains enable higher speeds due to reduced inertia and decreased centrifugal forces. This allows for faster operation, quicker cycle times, and improved productivity in applications that demand high-speed power transmission.
- Reduced Wear and Friction: The lighter weight of the drive chain can contribute to reduced wear and friction between the chain and the sprockets. With less weight bearing on the chain and sprocket teeth, there is reduced contact stress and improved lubrication distribution. This leads to lower frictional losses, decreased wear, and extended chain life.
- Easier Installation and Maintenance: Lightweight drive chains are easier to handle and install compared to heavier chains, reducing the physical strain on operators during installation or maintenance tasks. The reduced weight simplifies handling and improves overall ergonomics, making it more convenient for operators to work with the chain.
- Application Versatility: Lightweight drive chains can be used in a wide range of industries and applications where weight reduction is advantageous. They are commonly employed in sectors such as automotive, robotics, aerospace, and portable equipment, where lightweight components contribute to improved performance and fuel efficiency.
It is important to consider the specific requirements and constraints of the application when selecting a lightweight drive chain. Factors such as load capacity, speed capabilities, environmental conditions, and material selection should be taken into account.
While lightweight drive chains offer numerous benefits, it is crucial to ensure that their reduced weight does not compromise their load-carrying capacity or durability. Regular maintenance, including proper tensioning, lubrication, and periodic inspection, is essential to maintain the optimal performance and reliability of lightweight drive chains.
By utilizing lightweight drive chains in appropriate applications, operators can benefit from improved energy efficiency, enhanced system performance, increased speed capabilities, reduced wear and friction, easier installation and maintenance, and overall weight reduction, contributing to improved efficiency and performance of the power transmission system.
How does the cost of a drive chain compare to other power transmission systems?
The cost of a drive chain can vary depending on various factors such as the type of chain, material, size, and quality. Here is a detailed explanation of how the cost of a drive chain compares to other power transmission systems:
- Initial Cost: In general, drive chains tend to have a lower initial cost compared to some other power transmission systems such as gear drives or belt drives. This is especially true for standard roller chains that are widely available and commonly used.
- Installation and Maintenance Cost: The installation and maintenance cost of a drive chain is usually reasonable. Chains are relatively easy to install and maintain, requiring routine inspections, lubrication, and occasional adjustments. This simplicity can contribute to overall cost-effectiveness.
- Longevity and Durability: Drive chains are known for their durability and long service life when properly maintained. Although they may require periodic replacement due to wear, the extended lifespan of a drive chain can provide cost savings over time compared to systems that require more frequent replacement or repair.
- Application-Specific Costs: In some specialized applications, such as high-performance or heavy-duty applications, the cost of drive chains can be higher. This is often due to the use of specialized chains with specific features, materials, or coatings that enhance performance and durability in demanding environments.
- Overall Cost-Effectiveness: Considering the initial cost, maintenance, and longevity, drive chains are generally considered cost-effective compared to other power transmission systems. Their reliability, efficiency, and suitability for a wide range of applications contribute to their value proposition.
It’s important to note that the cost comparison between drive chains and other power transmission systems may vary depending on specific application requirements, environmental factors, and the desired performance characteristics. It is recommended to consider the specific needs of the application and consult with experts or suppliers to determine the most cost-effective solution.
What are the safety considerations when working with a drive chain?
Working with a drive chain requires proper safety precautions to ensure the well-being of individuals and the safe operation of machinery. Here are some important safety considerations:
- 1. Protective Equipment: Wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) such as gloves, safety glasses, and protective clothing when working with a drive chain. This helps protect against potential hazards like pinch points, flying debris, or contact with lubricants.
- 2. Lockout/Tagout: Prior to performing any maintenance or repair tasks involving the drive chain, follow lockout/tagout procedures to de-energize and isolate the machinery. This ensures that unexpected energization or movement of the chain does not occur, preventing accidents or injuries.
- 3. Machine Guarding: Ensure that drive chains are adequately guarded with appropriate covers or enclosures to prevent accidental contact with moving parts. Proper machine guarding helps minimize the risk of entanglement or injury caused by the drive chain.
- 4. Maintain Proper Tension: Maintain the proper tension of the drive chain to prevent excessive slack or tightness, which can lead to chain derailment, sudden movement, or component failure. Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for tension adjustment and ensure it is performed safely.
- 5. Proper Training and Procedures: Ensure that individuals working with drive chains are properly trained on their safe operation, maintenance, and any specific hazards associated with the machinery or equipment. Establish and follow standard operating procedures (SOPs) for tasks involving the drive chain.
- 6. Regular Inspections: Regularly inspect the drive chain for signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Promptly address any issues identified during inspections to prevent potential accidents or equipment failure.
- 7. Maintenance and Lubrication: Follow proper maintenance procedures and lubrication guidelines to ensure the drive chain operates smoothly and efficiently. Use appropriate lubricants and handle them safely to minimize the risk of slips, falls, or contact with hazardous substances.
- 8. Safe Lifting and Handling: When handling or lifting heavy drive chain components, use proper lifting techniques and equipment to prevent strain or injuries. Avoid placing yourself or others in positions that could be caught or crushed by the chain or associated machinery.
By adhering to these safety considerations and incorporating them into workplace practices, the risks associated with working with a drive chain can be minimized, promoting a safe and secure working environment.
editor by CX 2023-08-21