Agricultural roller chain on Agricultural Machine Equipment, welded steel mill chain, welded steel drag chain, cast fixed pin chain, pintle chain, drop forged link chain and Engineer Class Driving Chain, with alloy steel and stainless steel selection according to your requirement
1, Chain types: agricultural chain, drop forged rivetless chain, Roller Chain, conveyor chain, sugar industry chain, palm oil industry chain, asphalt industry chain,elevator conveyor industry chain, double flex chain, pintle chain, weld steel drag chains, malleable chain etc;
2, Main materials: It is 40Mn. 40Cr, 45Mn alloy steel or SUS304 for plates, 10#, 20#, 20CrMnMo, 30CrMnTi for pins and rollers;
3, Heat treatment: Carburizing, Austemper Stressing, nitro-caburizing harden etc;
4, Surface: Shot peening, black, blue or original;
5, Package way: Plastic bag+ carton box+ plywood case
|S type steel agricultural chains|
|Chain No.||Pitch||Roller diameter||Width between inner plates||Depth of chain plates||Pin diameter||Pin length||Plate thickness||Ultimate tensile strength||Weight per meter|
Packaging & Shipping
1. Inner packing: Poly bag, air bubble bag, carton according to buyer’s request.
2. Outer packing: OSB case or pallet.
3. Please remember to leave the correct contact ADDRESS information for delivery.
We are a leading manufacturer of mechanical transmission spare parts, as well as several years 1 of reliable and trustworthy vendors. Our main items are roller chain, conveyor chain, agricultural chain, sugar industry chain, palm oil industry chain, asphalt industry chain,elevator conveyor industry chain etc.
At present, For South American, European, and Asian market, our superior products are fabricated according to your requirement and our quality meets ISO, ASME, DIN standard.
Please watch our process steps as below
(1) punch its outer plate and inner plates
(2)Shot peening workshop
(3) heat treatment workshop
(4) assembly preparation
(5) pins process
(6) Tensile Properties Test before shipment
After Sales Service
Our products can be repaired or replaced the new parts with free cost in six months.
1.Q:How about mould cost?
A: primarily depend on : 1.Drawing, 2.material, 3.weight and quantity.
We need to know the structure of each parts to analyze the mold solution by:
1) –Complete design drawing, product model or actual sample —– the best way
–PDF drawing with complete dimension for each parts
–Clearly photos for each parts with more angle-views to show every features.
2)The materials, technical parameters and surface treatments.
technical parameters: tell us about its model, pitch, roller diameter, width between inner plates, attachment type, outside drawing etc.
3)The quantity of order.
2.Q:How to control the product processing?
A: The processing report or pictures will be sent to the customer every week/ each month for review.
3.Q:Who will own the mould?
A:Customer, also the mould can be kept in our factory for future order.
4.Q:How long do you make your quotation?
A:After receiving detail informations we will quote in 1 to 3 days.
5.Q: MOQ? —
small chain type: if its pitch is less than 38.10mm and its thickness is less than 5mm, MOQ is 1500 CZPT on these roller chains or conveyor chains;
middle chain type: MOQ is 1000 CZPT on these roller chains or conveyor chains;
big chain type: if its pitch is more than 76.20mm and its thickness is more than 10mm, MOQ is 200 CZPT on these roller chains or conveyor chains;
I hope we can do business together, and look CZPT to hearing from you soon
|Standard or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Surface Treatment:||Carburizing and Quenching|
|Type:||Short Pitch Chain|
How does the lubrication method affect the performance of a drive chain?
The lubrication method used for a drive chain has a significant impact on its performance and longevity. Here is a detailed explanation:
Proper lubrication is essential for ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of a drive chain. It reduces friction, minimizes wear, and prevents corrosion between the chain’s moving parts. The lubrication method chosen can affect the performance of the drive chain in the following ways:
- Reduced Friction and Wear: Adequate lubrication forms a protective layer between the chain’s moving parts, reducing metal-to-metal contact and minimizing friction. This helps to prevent excessive wear, elongation, and premature failure of the chain. The lubricant acts as a barrier, allowing the chain to operate with reduced resistance and improved efficiency.
- Heat Dissipation: Proper lubrication helps dissipate heat generated by the friction between the chain’s components during operation. This prevents overheating and the potential degradation of the lubricant, ensuring the chain can operate within its designed temperature range. Effective heat dissipation contributes to the longevity and optimal performance of the drive chain.
- Protection against Corrosion: Lubrication provides a protective coating on the chain, safeguarding it against moisture, contaminants, and corrosive substances. This is particularly important in environments where the chain is exposed to water, chemicals, or harsh operating conditions. The lubricant prevents rust and corrosion, preserving the integrity of the chain and extending its service life.
- Reduction of Noise and Vibration: Proper lubrication helps to reduce noise and vibration generated by the drive chain during operation. It acts as a damping agent, absorbing and minimizing the transmission of vibrations, resulting in smoother and quieter chain operation. This contributes to a more comfortable and productive working environment.
- Selection of Lubricant: The choice of lubricant depends on various factors, including the application, operating conditions, temperature, speed, and load requirements. Different lubricants, such as oils, greases, or solid lubricants, may be suitable for different applications. The lubricant must be compatible with the chain material and should possess the necessary viscosity, temperature resistance, and lubricating properties to meet the specific demands of the drive chain.
- Appropriate Lubrication Frequency: The lubrication method also includes determining the appropriate frequency for lubrication. Regular lubrication intervals must be established based on the chain’s operating conditions and the manufacturer’s recommendations. Insufficient lubrication or over-lubrication can both lead to performance issues, such as increased friction, poor lubricant distribution, or accelerated contamination buildup.
It is crucial to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations regarding lubrication methods, lubricant types, and lubrication intervals for the specific drive chain. Regular inspection and maintenance should be conducted to monitor the lubrication effectiveness and ensure proper lubricant replenishment.
By selecting the appropriate lubrication method and maintaining proper lubrication, operators can optimize the performance, reliability, and lifespan of the drive chain, contributing to smoother operation, reduced wear, and improved overall efficiency.
What are the benefits of using a corrosion-resistant drive chain?
Using a corrosion-resistant drive chain offers several benefits compared to standard chains when operating in corrosive environments. Here is a detailed explanation:
Corrosion-resistant drive chains are specifically designed and constructed to withstand the effects of corrosion, which can occur due to exposure to moisture, chemicals, saltwater, or other corrosive substances. The benefits of using such chains include:
- Enhanced Durability: Corrosion-resistant drive chains are made from materials that have superior corrosion resistance, such as stainless steel or special coatings. These materials protect the chain from rust, oxidation, and other forms of corrosion, ensuring its durability and extending its service life.
- Reliable Performance: In corrosive environments, standard chains can deteriorate quickly, leading to reduced performance, chain elongation, or even chain failure. Corrosion-resistant chains, on the other hand, maintain their structural integrity, allowing for reliable power transmission and consistent performance even in harsh conditions.
- Reduced Downtime and Maintenance Costs: Using corrosion-resistant chains can reduce downtime and maintenance costs associated with chain replacement or repair. These chains are less prone to corrosion-related damage, reducing the frequency of maintenance tasks and the need for premature chain replacements.
- Improved Safety: Corrosion-resistant chains provide increased safety in environments where standard chains might fail due to corrosion-related weaknesses. The risk of chain failure, sudden breakage, or accidents caused by chain-related issues is minimized, ensuring safer operation for both personnel and equipment.
- Compatibility with Corrosive Environments: Corrosion-resistant chains are designed to withstand exposure to various corrosive substances and environments, including marine, chemical, or industrial settings. They are engineered to resist the damaging effects of moisture, chemicals, acids, or saltwater, making them suitable for applications where standard chains would be quickly compromised.
- Application Versatility: Corrosion-resistant chains can be utilized in a wide range of industries and applications that require resistance to corrosion. These can include marine equipment, food processing machinery, chemical processing plants, wastewater treatment facilities, or outdoor equipment exposed to the elements.
It is important to note that while corrosion-resistant chains offer superior protection against corrosion, regular inspection and maintenance are still necessary to ensure optimal performance. Routine cleaning, lubrication, and monitoring for any signs of corrosion or damage are essential for maximizing the lifespan and performance of the chain.
By using corrosion-resistant drive chains, operators can benefit from increased durability, reliable performance, reduced maintenance costs, improved safety, and the ability to operate in corrosive environments without compromising the chain’s integrity.
What are the different types of drive chains?
Drive chains come in various types, each designed for specific applications and operating conditions. Here are some common types of drive chains:
- Roller Chains: Roller chains are the most common type of drive chain. They consist of cylindrical rollers that are held together by inner and outer plates. Roller chains are widely used in motorcycles, bicycles, industrial machinery, and automotive systems.
- Double Pitch Chains: Double pitch chains have longer pitches, meaning the distance between each roller is greater compared to standard roller chains. They are often used in applications that require slower speeds and lighter loads.
- Leaf Chains: Leaf chains consist of interleaved metal plates connected by pins. They are known for their high tensile strength and are commonly used in forklifts, hoists, and other heavy-duty lifting equipment.
- Silent Chains: Silent chains, also known as inverted-tooth chains, have tooth-shaped plates that engage with sprockets. They are called “silent” chains because they operate with reduced noise and vibration compared to roller chains. Silent chains are used in timing drives and applications that require high-speed and high-torque transmission.
- Engineered Chains: Engineered chains are designed for specific industries or applications that require specialized properties, such as corrosion resistance, high temperature tolerance, or self-lubrication. Examples include drive chains, plastic chains, and self-lubricating chains.
Each type of drive chain has its own advantages and considerations, and the choice depends on factors such as the application requirements, load capacity, speed, environmental conditions, and maintenance needs.
editor by CX 2023-08-02