Drive Roller Conveyor Leaf Hollow Pin Industrial Chain Elevator Silent Hoisting Pintle Cast Stainless Steel Duplex Engineering Drag Link Agricultural Escalator
Click on the picture to get the latest quotation
|transmission chain (Driving Chain)||Short Pitch Precision Roller Chain (A Series)(1,2,3)||04C-1 06C-1-2-3 085-1-2-3 08A-1-2-3 10A-1-2-3 12A-1-2-3 16A-1-2-3 20A-1-2-3 24A-1-2-3 28A-1-2-3 32A-1-2-3 40A-1-2-3 48A-1-2-3|
|25 35 35-2 35-3 -2 40-3 50 50-2-50-3 60 60-2 60-3 80 80-2 80-3 100 100-2 100-3 120 120-2 120-3 140 140-2 160 160-2 -2 240|
|Short Pitch Precision Roller Chain (B Series)(1,2,3)||06B-1-2-3 06B-1-2-3 08B-1-2-3 10B-1-2-3 12B-1-2-3 16B-1-2-3 20B-1-2-3 24B-1-2-3 28B-1-2-3 32B-1-2-3 40B-1-2-3 48B-1-2-3 56B-1-2-3 64B-1-2-3 72B-1-2-3|
|Heavy Duty Series Roller Chain(1,2)||08AH-1 10AH-1 12AH-1-2-3 16AH-1-2-3 20AH-1-2-3 24AH-1-2-3 28AH-1-2-3 32AH-1-2-3 40AH-1-2-3|
|Side Bow Chain||40SB 43SB 50SB 60SB 63SB 80SB 08BSB 08BSBY1 10BSB 12BSB C2050SB|
|Motorcycle Chain||410 415 415H 420 420H 428 428H 520 520H 525 525H 530 530H 630 630H|
|Engine Mechanism Chain (Timing Chain)||CL04|
|Self-Lubrication Roller Chain||08BSLR 10BSLR 12BSLR 16BSLR 40SLR 50SLR 60SLR 80SLR|
|Double Pitch Transmission Chain||208A 208B 210A 210B 212A 212B 216A 216B 220A 220B|
|2040 2050 2060 2080 2100|
|Bush Chain||P15F-B P20-B P25-B P25F1-B P30F2-B P36-B P40-B P45-B P50-B P55-B P60-B P70-B P80-B|
|Conveyor Chain||Roller Chains With Straight Side Plates (A Series)||C08A-1-2-3 C10A-1-2-3 C12-1-2-3 C24A-1-2-3 C32A-1-2-3|
|C35 C40-1-2-3 C50-1-2-3 C80-1-2-3 C100-1-2-3 C120-1-2-3 C140-1-2-3 C160-1-2-3|
|Roller Chains With Straight Side Plates (B Series)||C08B-1-2-3 C10B-1-2-3 C12B-1-2-3 C16-1-2-3 C20B-1-2-3 C24B-1-2-3 C28B-1-2-3 C32B-1-2-3|
|Double Pitch Conveyor Chain||C208A C208AH C208B C208BL C210A C210AL C212A C212AH C212AHL C216A C216AL C216AH C216AHL C220A C220AL C220AH C220AHL C224A C224AL C224AH C224AHL C232A C232AL C232AH C232AHL|
|C2050 C2052 C2060 C2062 C2060H C2080 C2080H C2082 C2082H C2100 C2100H C2102 C2102H C2120 C2120H C2122 C2122H C2160 C2160H C2162 C2162H|
|Double Pius Speed Chain||BS25-C206B BS25-C208A BS25-C210A BS25-C212A BS30-C206B BS30-C208B BS30-C210B BS30-C212B|
|Conveyor Chain (M Series)||M20 M28 M40 M56 M80|
|Hollow Pin Conveyor Chain (MC Series)||MC28 MC56 MC112 MC224|
|Conveyor Chain (FV Series)||FV40 FV63 FV90 FV112 FV140|
|Conveyor Chain (FVT Series)||FVT40 FVT63 FVT90 FVT112 FVT140 FVT180 FVT250 FVT315|
|Hollow Pin Conveyor Chain (FVC Series)||FVC63 FVC90 FVC112 FVC140 FVC180 FVC250 FVC315|
|Conveyor Chain (Z Series)||Z40 Z100 Z160 Z300|
|Conveyor Chain (ZE Series)||ZE40 ZE100 ZE160 ZE300|
|Hollow Pin Conveyor Chain (ZC Series)||ZC21 ZC40 ZC60 ZC150 ZC300|
|Hollow Pin Chains||08BHPF 08BHPF5 08BHP9 10BHPF3 10BHPF4 12BHPF2 12BHPF3 16BHPF3 16BHPF4 40HP 08BHPF7 08BHP 50HP 50HPF4 50H-HP 60HP 60HPF1 80HP 80HPF1 80HPF2 80H-HP 80HPF3 80HPF4 HB41.75F5 A2080HP|
|Welded-type cranked link chains||WR78 WH78 WR82 WH82 WR106 WH106 WR110 WH110 WR111 WH111 WR124 WH124 WR132 WH132 WR150 WH150 WR155 WH155 WR157 WH157 WR78F5 WH78F4 WH124F1 WH111F1|
|Palm oil Chains||P101.6F2 P152F14 P152F17 P152F29 90R-S P101.6F64 P76.7 P152F31|
|Sugar mill chains||DH9063 DH2198 P152F93K2 P152F78K2 DH 0571 0 DH1796 P152F77-AS2 P203.2F9|
|Rubber gloves carrier chains||P100F155 P100F13 P100F139 P150/90|
|Lumber conveyor chains||81X 81XH 81XHE 81XHH 81XHS 500R 441.100R|
|Sharp top chains||08AF34 08BF21 10AF8 41F6 06BF1 06BF37 08AF41 08BF44 08AF8…|
|Stainless Steel Chain||Stainless Steel Short Pitch Precision Roller Chain(A Series)||25SS-1 35SS-1 41SS-1 40SS-1 50SS-1 60SS-1 80SS-1 100SS-1 120SS-1|
|Stainless Steel Short Pitch Precision Roller Chain(B Series)||05BSS-1 06BSS-1 08BSS-1 10BSS-1 12BSS-1 16BSS-1 20BSS-1 24BSS-1|
|Stainless Steel Roller Chain With Straight Side Plates||C40SS-1 C50SS-1 C60SS-1 C80SS-1 C100SS-1 C120SS-1 C08BSS-1 C10BSS-1 C12BSS-1 C16BSS-1 C20BSS-1 C24BSS-1|
|Stainless Steel Double Pitch Transmission Chain||2040SS 2050SS 2060SS 2080SS 2100SS 2120SS 208BSS 210BSS 212BSS 216BSS 220BSS 224BSS|
|Stainless Steel Double Pitch Conveyor Chain||C2040SS C2040HSS C208BSS C2050SS C2060SS C2060HSS C2080SS C2080HSS C2100SS C2100HSS C2120SS C2120HSS|
|Stainless Steel Hollow Pin Chain||08BHFSS 40HPSS 50HPSS 60HPSS 12BHPSS 80HPSS C2040HPSS C2050HPSS C2060HPSS C2080HPSS HB50.8SS|
|Stainless Steel Double Pitch Hollow Pin Chain||C2042HPSS C2052HPSS C2062HPSS C2082HPSS C2042H-HPSS C2052H-HPSS C2062H-HPSS C2082H-HPSS|
|Lifting Chain||Car Parking Chain||12AT-1 16AT-1-2 20AT-1-2-3 24AT-1-2|
|Leaf Chain||LH0822 LH0823 LH571 LH0844 LH0846 LH 0571 LH1571 LH1571 LH1034 LH1044 LH1046 LH1066 LH1088 LH1222 LH1223 LH1234 LH1244 LH1246 LH1266 LH1288|
|BL422 BL423 BL434 BL444 BL446 BL466 BL488 BL522 BL523 BL534 BL544 BL546 BL566 BL588 BL622 BL623 BL634 BL644 BL646 BL666 BL688|
|Multiple Plate Bearing Pin Chain||LF30 MP50F2 MP50.8 MP70F1 MP70F2 MP70F3 MP80F1 MP90F1 MP90F2 MP110F1|
|Rollerless Lift Chain||45-1 55-1 65-1 85-1 105-1 125-1 145-1 165-1|
|Agricultural Chain||S Type Steel Agricultural Chain & Attachments||S32 S42 S45 S52 S55 S62 S77 S88 A550 A620|
|C Type Steel Agricultural Chain with Attachments||CA550 CA550/S55 CA555 CA550HD CA550V CA557 CA620 CA2801 38.1R 38.4R 38.4V 38.4VB|
|Rice Harvester Chain||S3558T-48001 S3558T-48002|
|Drop Forged Chain Series||Drop Forged Rivetless Chain||Imperial: 80H X348 X458 468H X658 X678 678 698 998 9118 S348 S458 S678 S698 S9118, Metric system: XT100 XT160|
|Cast Detachable Chain||55 57 62 74 78|
|Steel Detachable Chain||25 32 32W 51 52 55 62|
|Cast Iron Chain||Cast Iron Chain (C Series)||C55 C55L C77 C188 C188L C102B C111 C131 C132|
|Cast Iron Chain (H Series)||H60 H78 H82 H110|
|Cast Iron Chain (4 Series)||462 477 488 4103 720 720S 730|
|Cast Iron Chain BRH188||BRH188 C188CP C102B-K2 C55A C55B C55D CC600 H78A H78B H130 H138 MC33 103 4103F29 907-E51|
|Welded chains||WR78 WH78 WR82 WH82 WR124 WH124|
|Forging Hanging Chain||X228 X348 X458 X678 698|
1. The material shall be 40Cr or above alloy steel
2. All raw materials are customized by large domestic steel plants. Before entering the plant, secondary tests are carried out to ensure stable and controllable product materials.
3. The basic amount of chain parts have realized white motion and CNC-controlled production
4. Mesh belt furnaces, infiltration, high frequency, etc., are used for heat treatment to make the chain plate and shaft sleeve reach the working state. The quenching medium is made of Korean Dragon base oil
5. Professional inspection personnel are assigned to inspect each level to ensure the product quality
6. Over 20 years of operation, we have accumulated a lot of practical experience, especially in the non-standard chain leading city, which enjoys a good reputation in the industry
The company mainly produces a variety of A and B series of short pitch precision roller chains for transmission, double pitch transmission chains, double pitch conveying roller accessories, short pitch conveying roller chain accessories, stereo garage chains, pin chains, double speed chains, scraper chain, pumping unit chain, sugar machinery particular chain, hollow pin roller chain and sleeve chain, large roller conveying chain and accessories, ZGS38 combine chain and accessories, S-type C-type steel agricultural machinery chain and accessories, conveyor chain, beer and beverage machinery conveyor chain, side bend flat top conveyor chain, brown oil press conveyor chain, etc. – series.
Our company has Ward, Yangli, and other precision stamping equipment. CZPT laser cutting machine, automatic submerged arc welding machine, and other cutting equipment. XH precision leveling equipment, DM high-speed circular saw machine, CNC lathe, heavy double-end square milling machine, and other machining equipment. Fully automatic mesh belt quenching line, well-type gas carburizing furnace, vacuum mold furnace, high-frequency furnace, and other heat treatment equipment, lifting and hanging shot blasting machine barrel, and other surface treatment equipment.
Our company has a CZPT technical force, advanced technology, a short development cycle of new products, and complete and perfect testing. The products are sold all over the world.
|Usage:||Transmission Chain, Drag Chain, Conveyor Chain, Dedicated Special Chain|
|Surface Treatment:||Oil Blooming|
Can a drive chain be used in a chemical or petrochemical processing application?
Yes, a drive chain can be used in chemical or petrochemical processing applications where reliable power transmission is required. Here is a detailed explanation:
Chemical and petrochemical processing industries involve the handling, mixing, and processing of various substances, including corrosive chemicals, solvents, and hydrocarbons. Drive chains offer several advantages in these applications:
- Corrosion Resistance: Drive chains can be selected or specially designed with materials that offer corrosion resistance. Stainless steel, high-performance alloys, or coatings can be applied to the chain components to withstand the corrosive effects of chemicals and maintain chain integrity and performance.
- High Load Capacity: Chemical and petrochemical processing often involves heavy-duty operations and the movement of large loads. Drive chains are designed to handle high load capacities, providing reliable power transmission and withstanding the demanding conditions of these applications.
- Precise Control: Drive chains provide precise control over the movement of equipment and processes in chemical and petrochemical plants. The interlocking design of the chain and sprockets allows for accurate positioning, speed control, and synchronization of various components and machinery.
- Wide Operating Temperature Range: Drive chains can be engineered to operate in a wide temperature range, accommodating the temperature variations encountered in chemical and petrochemical processing. High-temperature materials or lubricants can be used to ensure optimal performance under extreme conditions.
- Resistance to Harsh Environments: Chemical and petrochemical processing environments may involve exposure to extreme temperatures, humidity, dust, and other harsh conditions. Drive chains are designed to withstand these environments, with features such as seals, specialized coatings, or materials that offer protection against contaminants and maintain reliable operation.
- Long Service Life: Drive chains, when properly selected, installed, and maintained, can provide long service life in chemical and petrochemical processing applications. Regular inspection, lubrication, and tension adjustment help optimize chain performance and minimize downtime due to chain failure.
When selecting a drive chain for chemical or petrochemical processing applications, factors such as corrosion resistance, load capacity, temperature range, speed requirements, and compatibility with industry regulations should be considered.
It is important to implement proper maintenance practices, including regular inspection, lubrication, and tension adjustment, to ensure the optimal performance and longevity of the drive chain in chemical and petrochemical processing applications.
By utilizing drive chains in chemical and petrochemical processing, operators can benefit from corrosion resistance, high load capacity, precise control, wide temperature range, resistance to harsh environments, long service life, and reliable power transmission, contributing to efficient and safe processing operations.
How does the cost of a drive chain compare to other power transmission systems?
The cost of a drive chain can vary depending on various factors such as the type of chain, material, size, and quality. Here is a detailed explanation of how the cost of a drive chain compares to other power transmission systems:
- Initial Cost: In general, drive chains tend to have a lower initial cost compared to some other power transmission systems such as gear drives or belt drives. This is especially true for standard roller chains that are widely available and commonly used.
- Installation and Maintenance Cost: The installation and maintenance cost of a drive chain is usually reasonable. Chains are relatively easy to install and maintain, requiring routine inspections, lubrication, and occasional adjustments. This simplicity can contribute to overall cost-effectiveness.
- Longevity and Durability: Drive chains are known for their durability and long service life when properly maintained. Although they may require periodic replacement due to wear, the extended lifespan of a drive chain can provide cost savings over time compared to systems that require more frequent replacement or repair.
- Application-Specific Costs: In some specialized applications, such as high-performance or heavy-duty applications, the cost of drive chains can be higher. This is often due to the use of specialized chains with specific features, materials, or coatings that enhance performance and durability in demanding environments.
- Overall Cost-Effectiveness: Considering the initial cost, maintenance, and longevity, drive chains are generally considered cost-effective compared to other power transmission systems. Their reliability, efficiency, and suitability for a wide range of applications contribute to their value proposition.
It’s important to note that the cost comparison between drive chains and other power transmission systems may vary depending on specific application requirements, environmental factors, and the desired performance characteristics. It is recommended to consider the specific needs of the application and consult with experts or suppliers to determine the most cost-effective solution.
Can a drive chain be used in high-speed applications?
Yes, a drive chain can be used in high-speed applications, but there are certain considerations to keep in mind. Here’s an explanation:
A drive chain’s suitability for high-speed applications depends on several factors:
- 1. Type of Drive Chain: Not all types of drive chains are suitable for high-speed applications. Roller chains, especially those designed for high-speed use, are more commonly used in such scenarios. These chains are designed with precision manufacturing techniques, tighter tolerances, and specialized lubrication requirements to handle the demands of high-speed operation.
- 2. Quality and Design: The quality and design of the drive chain play a crucial role in its ability to handle high speeds. High-quality drive chains manufactured by reputable companies are engineered to minimize vibration, noise, and wear, enabling them to operate at higher speeds with greater efficiency and reliability.
- 3. Lubrication and Maintenance: Proper lubrication is critical for high-speed drive chains to minimize friction and reduce wear. Specialized lubricants designed for high-speed applications may be recommended. Regular maintenance, including lubrication and tension adjustment, is necessary to ensure optimal performance and longevity.
- 4. Alignment and Tension: Accurate alignment and appropriate tension are crucial for high-speed drive chains. Misalignment or improper tension can lead to increased wear, vibration, noise, and reduced performance. Regular inspection and adjustment are necessary to maintain proper alignment and tension.
- 5. Operating Conditions: The operating conditions, such as temperature, load, and environmental factors, should be taken into account. High-speed applications may generate additional heat and place higher demands on the chain. Ensuring suitable operating conditions and proper chain selection is important to prevent overheating, premature wear, and potential failure.
Ultimately, when considering a drive chain for high-speed applications, it is essential to consult the manufacturer’s guidelines and select a chain specifically designed and rated for the desired speed range. Adhering to recommended maintenance practices and ensuring suitable operating conditions will help ensure safe and reliable performance of the drive chain in high-speed applications.
editor by CX 2023-09-04