Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are extremely versatile, they are resistant to rust and may be obtained with an increased level of ingress security than plastics can provide; therefore, they are more appropriate for cast aluminium china demanding conditions such as marine, water treatment or leisure. The main element benefit of aluminium enclosures is their EMI/RFI safety, which is essential for areas with a high level of sound pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures can be purchased in a range of sizes with security from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI safeguarded series. Perspective all our ranges below.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to different metals such as stainless steel
– Ideal for demanding environments
– Can be coated for added resistance
Banking on our experienced and diligent employees we offer a fantastic selection of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Box, which are comprised of electrical wiring junction box, waterproof electrical junction box, weatherproof electrical junction box, flameproof electrical junction field. These boxes are highly reliable and are manufactured using quality raw material. We are able to also custom style them as per the detail provided by our clients.
Aluminium is increasingly becoming the material of preference across many different fields previously dominated by metal.
In addition the existing trend is also seeing a move from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks are put through less processes (i.electronic. heat treatment) this means they benefit from excellent stability specifically during high stock removing machining.
The web result is reduced waste, faster processing times and ultimately reduced costs.
This selection of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a higher standard enclosure well suited for protecting internal electrical parts from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures happen to be ideal for mounting to our range of EPT rails, rendering a highly versatile enclosure that works extremely well in a wide variety of conditions. The enclosures feature a neoprene gasket that not merely offers a watertight seal but likewise provides an IP score of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed of tough aluminium alloy and show a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket offering a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy construction with smooth finish
• Available in a range of sizes to accommodate various applications
• Perfect for protecting internal pieces from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and easy to customise
• High resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that can be used in a variety of environments
• Temperature selection; -20°C to +100°C
Our aluminum enclosure are designed to meet the highest expectations of safety demanded by electrical and electronics designers, serving both commercial and commercial markets. They will be the ideal choice for housing electrical and electronic equipment of high value with better anti-corrosion efficiency ,protect instruments even beneath the adverse environment.
Created for water-proof and dust-proof, IP 67
Requested the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item zero holes, we can generate holes if the customer provide drawing for hole
Brought to you by EPT, a variety of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes are a high quality aluminium alloy given a natural finish and no exterior coating. The enclosures will tolerate temperature ranges up to 250°C with no undesireable effects to the enclosures composition, making them suitable in harsher environments. Various sizes and wall structure thickness are available. No adhesive seal is roofed. All models are very reliable and excellent quality.
· Rugged, diecast aluminium alloy digital instrument enclosure
· Separate – self adhesive silicon gasket is included – provides protection against dust and water
· Silicone rubber gasket continues to be adaptable from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted variation is vibra done for a smooth surface without sharp edges
· Painted edition is painted with troublesome – satin dark polyester powder paint for a lasting finish
Our Chilly Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are cool rolled down to needed thickness. Aluminium Coils will be ideally employed for transportation, insulation also in commercial and residential building for wall structure cladding and roofing needs.
Aluminium enclosures are suitable for use as a general purpose enclosure, because of their lightweight yet durable design. aluminium enclosures are likewise great for RF assignments or jobs which are subject to weather. Due to the construction of the enclosures, they can also be used for assignments involving heat as the cases make an excellent temperature sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are being used in a broad range of applications such as: