Four Aspect Moulder
1. High high quality on wood processing: Stepless variable speed and inverter utilised in feeding method. Wood procession top quality is very verified.
2. Individual motor for each spindle to guarantee maximum cutting
three. Convenient adjustment: All spindles adjustment are in frond of machine in purchase to modify conveniently.
four. Hard chromed therapy desk floor can be a lot more resilient and steady.
five. Chain-wheel box used to assure feeding limited parts efficiently.
six. Feeding performance is increased by bottom driving bed rollers.
7. Pneumatic strain loading to prime feed rollers independently adjustable for simple of feeding stock with variation in thickness.
eight. Manual lubrication to worktable and carriage, effortless to centralized management and quick cut
9. Sealed protection enclosure in RMM416 steer clear of splashing of wooden chips and insulate the noises. Great for protected safety.
|Amount of spindles||4pcs||4pcs|
|Speed of spindles||6000r/min||6000r/min|
|Reducing circles||Base spindle||Ø110- Ø 125||Ø110-Ø125mm|
|Proper spindle||Ø110- Ø 130||Ø110-Ø160mm|
|Left spindle||Ø110- Ø 130||Ø110-Ø160mm|
|Leading spindle||Ø110- Ø 130||Ø110-Ø160mm|
|Spindle diameter||Ø 40mm||Ø40mm|
|Standard motor electricity||Bottom spindle||3KW/4HP||4kW/5.5HP|
|Still left spindle||4KW/4HP||4kW/5.5HP|
|Feed beam &fall||.75KW/1HP||one.1kW/one.5HP|
|Whole motor electricity||17.75KW/24.1HP||21.6kW/29.5 HP|
|Feed speed (Stepless variable )||10-33 m/min||six-24m/min|
|Dust pipe diameter||Base spindle||Ø100||Ø130mm|
|General size(LxWxH) mm||2780x1420x1650||3230x1610x1700|
Record some inquiries customers treatment about, if you have a lot more quotations, remember to feel cost-free to get in touch with us
1. Q: What is actually the MOQ?
R: One established will be okay.
2. Q: Provide CZPT machine Yes or NO?
R: Sure. We have professional designers and engineers to provide CZPT equipment.
3. Q: What is payment terms?
R: thirty%T/T in progress, the stability paid out prior to cargo following inspection.
four. Q: What is the warranty time?
R: 1 calendar year.