We – EPG Team the greatest gearbox & motors , couplings and gears factory in China with 5 distinct branches. For more information: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086~13083988828 13858117778083988828
China 400 Head/Hour Computerized Carcass Processing Conveyor Slaughtering equipment
the device is a unique tools for pig carcass sealing, removing pink, white viscera, quarantine, splitting and so on. Its overall performance, performance, automation and dependability are proved to be in line with the demands of substantial effectiveness and constant production, as properly as with the hygienic standards of pig slaughtering business. Its excellent functionality has the major degree in China. It is at current the domestic large, medium-sized slaughtering processing plant preferred products. The conveyor consists of driving system, tensioning system, conveying chain, rail beam, hand, pneumatic swap, pneumatic lifting, rotary wheel, electrical management and so on. This conveyer largely carries on the processing quarantine to the pig carcass after peeling and shaving. Cycloidal needle wheel reducer is used in the power program. The speed reducer has the rewards of massive deceleration ratio, steady operation and frequency modulation engineering. Tensioning system employs the world’s most superior balloon tensioning technology, with no blocking, low sound and other advantages. Pneumatic lifting mechanism adopts electronic probe plc handle, correct and reliable. With handbook emergency par ept and fault alarm operate, straightforward to use.
Major use and characteristics
a. The chain adopts nylon wal ept wheel, managing efficiently and with out noise.
b. Conveyor equipment surface area galvanized treatment, in line with foodstuff safety and hygiene requirements.
c. The speed of the conveyer is adjustable in the assortment.
d. With pvc socket tube rail, the friction coefficient is modest and the procedure is secure.
e. The airbag tensioning technological innovation is adopted, the transmission line operates smoothly, securely and reliably.
f. Conveyor and ground equipment matching use, large diploma of automation.
Set up and commissioning
1) set up specifications: verify equipment for bumping damage during transportation. Travel, stretch, rotary wheel, track beam, adjust the peak according to the method requirements, mounted on the metal beam with the hanger
2) debugging: lubricating oil is injected into each and every portion of the equipment before operation to verify no matter whether there is loosening and leakage, regardless of whether the electricity provide relationship is dependable or not, the steering of the motor should conform to the course indicated by the products, and it will be put into use following typical procedure.
the level of procedure safety
1) it is strictly prohibited to have out servicing work whilst the gear is in operation
2) focus must be paid out to no matter whether the transferring parts and compressed air connection areas are typical or not 3) following the perform is completed, all valves are reduce off and all valves are closed.
4) the operator need to have the information of mechanical and electrical operation
five) the operator need to be familiar with the framework, performance, basic safety restrictions and recommendations of the tools
six) the operator should be qualified and certified.
7) routine inspection ought to be carried out before every single shift,
eight) users have to establish necessary policies and restrictions and protection running rules
wor ept theory:
The machine is composed of motor, reducer and generate sprocket to push the operating of the conveying chain. The tensioning mechanism tends to make the chain usually in the condition of tensioning, which assures the smooth procedure and adjusts the working velocity in accordance to the want. Pig carcass was entered into conveyer by hoist, and the carcass was sealed by handbook instruments and ground gear, red, white viscera, quarantine, break up half, weighing and other independent processing.
Inspection, servicing, upkeep and troubleshooting techniques:
1) the products is examined and run prior to leaving the manufacturing facility, but it may lead to maladjustment or malfunction owing to transportation, loading and unloading and so on. For that reason, it is necessary to carry out a extensive inspection of the whole equipment, and only after it is certain that all elements are in excellent issue can it be put in and utilized.
2) after set up and use, the device must be overhauled frequently in addition to its usual routine maintenance, and elements with excessive dress in and tear need to be replaced in time to make certain the standard procedure of the equipment.
three) the chain can be lubricated when each 2-3 days if needed, it can be changed when a working day to make certain sleek transportation. Substitute the worn chain frequently.
4) bearings can be changed after in 2-3 days, if essential, as soon as a day. Substitute bearings that use way too a lot on a standard basis.
5) it is best to airlift the gear for a time period of time just before each and every use to make certain that the equipment is in operation following no anomalies.
6) after every single use, the gear need to be cleaned to hold the human body clean
seven) at the very same time, simply because the equipment is in the condition of vibration, the fasteners need to be tightened often in get to minimize the loosening and replace the fasteners which crack and slip.
8). Do not exceed the optimum electricity and load of the tools when employing it each and every time, so as to avoid harm to the tools.
If the over approach can not remedy the issue, remember to do not blindly take away, lest the scope of the fault is expanded, make sure you get in touch with the maker after-product sales division to mend.
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) portion quantities or emblems , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference reasons only and for indicating merchandise use and compatibility. Our business and the listed alternative elements contained herein are not sponsored, authorized, or manufactured by the OEM.